There are a few other things to consider as well:
• How long have they been open? (They will weaken over time.)
• Are you using the correct size shield? Was it too large?
• Did you process for the right amount of time with both perming and setting solution?
• Were the lashes cleaned beforehand?
• Is your client on any medication that affects their hair? Hormone medication?
★ Remember: Lash lifts do not gradually straighten, remember the process is permanent.
What you see are new lashes that have not been lifted replacing these as the client's lashes follow their usual growth cycle. ★