Heart Glue Ring
We LOVE making our own volume fans from lashes as thin as .03 mm! How do people do it? Easy Fans don't require training and can help you self-learn the proper techniques. Silk Volume lashes are what the professionals choose because the lashes will wrap around the natural lash and thus increase retention.
Using this simple glue ring, you will have more control over keeping the base together and making that perfect, thin base volume fan.
How to use:
1) Choose where you want to place the ring: either on your finger or use a sticky dot to affix it to a hard surface
2) Use 2-3 drops of adhesive into one side of the ring
3) Make your best volume fan with your favourite method
4) Dip the base into a tiny amount of adhesive
5) Drag the base through the cutouts on the ring to perfect the base. Use micromovements to reduce the grip of the tweezers to help fluff out that fan!
6) Apply onto one natural lash at a time