This is our staff pick for lash lift adhesive. It is very similar to the dolly lash lift adhesive.
- Apply to base of the silicone pad
- Attach silicone pad to the eyelid, close as possible to lash line
- Apply a thin line across the base of the pad
- Lift small batches of lashes and adhere to the silicone pad
- Before the adhesive dries, use the lash lift comb or pick to arrange and evenly separate lashes
Adjust the texture of the adhesive as necessary:
- If the adhesive is not sticky enough - let it get tacky for 30 seconds before applying lashes
- If the adhesive is too sticky - use a wet brush to aid in spreading the adhesive
Ingredients: Agua, Polyvinyl Alchohol, Glycerin, Castor Oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.